Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Something New

A blog...what will I use it for? I decided to create it for the purpose of:
  • staying connected with friends and family
  • a place to be inspired to write creatively
  • sharing current life happenings
  • sharing yummy recipes
  • sharing encouragement from Scripture
  • sharing pictures
In a way I see this as my online scrapbook/live journal to share my life with those who are interested. I hope to be an encouragement to others and to inspire creativity and a heart that seeks to honor the Lord.

So for my first post, I'll share a recipe that I made up when I really wanted chicken noodle soup and didn't have any.

Christina's Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil 1 chicken breast in 3-4 cups of water
Cut chicken breast into bite size chunks
Add 3 carrots sliced in 1/4" rounds
Add spiral noodles
Add garlic powder to taste
Add 2-3 Tblsp Italian salad dressing

Serve when carrots and noodles are tender.

1 comment:

  1. I like your description of yourself. Good words to use.

    That Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is really good! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

- Disciple of Christ - Wife - Expectant mother - Linguist - Musician

Baby Countdown

Followers